The go-to for sound, personalised dog behaviour advice
Many dogs with anxiety or a mental health disease don't get the qualified professional help they need. It might be out of your client's price range, or it's not clear what kind of help the dog needs.
ABAdog enables vets to offer clients personalised, affordable behaviour advice without them having to see a qualified behaviour professional.
Using a proprietary software developed by Dr Dennis Wormald, ABAdog converts an online questionnaire into custom dog behaviour advice. Because every dog deserves to be happy and understood.
- Anxiety or fear problems
- Separation or noise issues
- Confusing cases
How it works
- The vet sends the owner a questionnaire
- The owner completes it in their own time (takes them 30-60 minutes)
- The ABAdog algorithm provides a customised written behaviour report, including behaviour modification advice. The vet also gets a short summary report.
- The vet and the owner decide on the next step.
Designed by a leading behaviour veterinarian
Dr Wormald designed ABAdog to use for his private dog behaviour consultations. After realising how successful it was, he opened it up for veterinary use in 2021.
- BVSc (hons)
- PhD in canine anxiety (Melbourne University 2017)
- Memberships in Veterinary Behaviour (ANZCVS)
- Member of Delta Institute Expert Advisory Committee