Give owners reliable and affordable behaviour advice
Abadog™ is the most advanced behavioural assessment reporting tool for dogs
Abadog™ is built with PhD-level knowledge of dog behaviour, providing reliable and trustworthy advice
Abadog™ allows all veterinarians to provide a comprehensive and personalised dog behaviour management plan for clients. Advanced knowledge of dog behaviour is not required. The client will be matched with a trainer or veterinary behaviourist (as you see fit) to manage the case.
Two simple ways your clients can use Abadog
Simply recommend the owner visits www.abadog.com and completes the Abadog™ questionnaire for their dog. Advise them to enter the email address of your clinic before starting the questionnaire. You will automatically be sent a referral report upon completion. Once the client has finished, they can select a local accredited dog trainer or veterinary behaviourist to complete the consultation.
Log on to your Abadog™ account and enter the client's email address to invite them directly. You can also recommend a trainer or veterinary behaviourist to manage their case.
How it works
Once an owner has completed the Abadog™ questionnaire, their behavioural history will be available for their behaviourist. The behaviourist will confirm the likely behavioural diagnoses and then they will receive the Abadog™ report and you will automatically receive a referral report (if they have entered your email address). This is an excellent time for the dog to have a veterinary consultation. During the consultation the dog can have a veterinary checkup, and discussion with the owner about further options such as medications or further veterinary behaviourist referral.
The Abadog™ report provides the owner with a roadmap for dealing with behaviour problems in their dog. The report is usually over 100 pages long (20k – 35k words), and completely personalised to the dog. It includes all of the following:
- Personalised explanations of the most likely reasons why the dog is behaving this way
- Suggestions on practical and effective ways to prevent the specific behavioural problems the dog is displaying
- Provides options designed to reduce the intensity and frequency of the specific problem behaviours they are having
- Generates customised training protocols that the owner can follow, designed to improve the specific problems the dog is having
- More comprehensive and more personalised than any other dog behaviour report available
- Written using defensive advice which has a safety-first focus which is free from all aversive punishment